Thursday, July 12, 2012

All about me

Hi I am Kathie.

 I am the mother of two little boys, and hopefully more children to come.  I used to say I wanted eight kids when I was a little girl. Can you even imagine?  I always dreamed of being a mom, and now that that dream is a reality I am trying my best to fully enjoy every moment.  I choose to be a stay at home mom and am grateful my husband supports me in that decision.  I am married to a wonderful hard working PhD student, and I know he will go great places in life.  I am excited I get to tag along.


I graduated with my Bachelors in child development, and I use my degree every day.  When the kids grow up I would love go to work as a child life specialist. I grew up dancing, and while I haven't done it in years, I feel like it is still a part of my soul.  I think fresh pineapple is better than candy.  I craved chocolate milk all through my pregnancies, and have passed that love on to my boys.  I don't like to cook, but really wish that I did.  I can't go to bed if the dishwasher hasn't been started. Speaking of bed, there are few things I love more than a good nights sleep. I believe family is the greatest gift we have been given.  I hope to use this blog to remind myself just how great my calling of a mother is.

Thanks for stopping by,

Kathie

1 comment:

  1. i am going to love this blog, i know already! this is a great idea, kathie, and i love your layout!

    ReplyDelete